I asked Maureen if I could do the intro for our March Dog of the Month Arlo Castro. Arlo is one of the very first dogs I ever walked. He is such a sweet boy! I call him my little pickle chip. He may be small but when he gets to moving sometimes I think he could fly! Arlo is well known and liked in his neighborhood and I look forward to seeing him get all excited and jump up and down when he sees me. Arlo is good for the soul.
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? I’m Arlo. I’ll be 10 in April. I live in Seven Fields.
2. What is your favorite food? Ice cream!
3. Favorite pastime? Slow sniffy walks.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Rain.
5. Favorite time of year? Halloween. I think the kids come to pet me, not get candy.
6. Best vacation destination? Stanley and Max’s pool. They’re my cousins!
7. Favorite spot to snuggle/nap? In the sun.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? I chewed the hope chest. But I give more than I take.