Updated: May 19, 2020
Lively Lincoln is our Dog of the Month for May-he's looking at you right now and can't wait for you to read his story!
Dog of the Month
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live?
My name is Lincoln. I live in Cranberry and am 1.5 years old. I was adopted when I was 8 weeks old and have never looked back.
2. What is your favorite food?
Steak and pizza crust. I always get a little bit of what’s left over!
3. What is your favorite pastime?
Walks, fetch and playing with other dogs. I go for walks daily and love seeing other people and dogs around my neighborhood. I have lots of friends! I am a friendly boy and always love an opportunity to play with other dogs too.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Getting my paws wiped after coming in from playing in a muddy yard. If I see someone standing there with a towel, I won’t come in!
5. What is your favorite time of year?
Spring and Fall – This is when I can sit outside and watch people go by all day long while providing a comfortable temperature for my coat.
6. What is your favorite vacation destination?
Anywhere that has water I can run and play in.
7. Where is your favorite spot to snuggle/nap?
Anywhere next to a human that is sitting relatively still. I don’t want to be interrupted with too much movement!
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
During the holiday season I ripped Christmas lights off of the tree in my front yard……multiple times! All lights will be hung up high from now on!