Henry and Birdie Tate are quite a pair! They are easily recognized while walking around their town of Sewickley and always attract attention from folks passing by. Birdie is the social butterfly while Henry is busy looking for something to put in his mouth-they keep us on our toes!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? Birdie and Henry Tate, 4 ½ years old, live in Sewickley, PA
2. What is your favorite food?
We have food allergies, so we mostly eat pork and squash kibble and treats. But we are always on the lookout for someone to drop a piece of food in the kitchen!
3. Favorite pastime?
Being outside watching people walk by on the sidewalk, and barking at squirrels!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When my sibling tries to take my food away.
5. Favorite time of year?
Early fall, when we can lay out in the sun and not get too hot!
6. Best vacation destination?
Grandma and Granddad’s house, where we can play in the yard and Grandad will give us extra food!
7. Favorite spot to snuggle/nap?
On top of the pillows on the bed and in front of the fireplace.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
We chewed the corner off grandad’s leather chair!