Dogs of the Month-December 2018
We’re ending the year on a good note with Archie and Edie, our Dogs of the Month for December. Archie and Edie are quite a pair! If you are a certain age you may see where they get their names (hint-the Bunkers).Here at All Pet and Home Care we wish you all a very merry holiday season and a happy, healthy New Year!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? Edie – “My name is Edith but my friends call me Edie. I am 5 ½ years old! I live with my mom in Wexford.” Archie – “My name is Archie and I’m 5 ½ years old too. I live with my sister, Edie, and my mom in Wexford.”
2. What is your favorite food? Edie – “I love to eat chicken and really love when my mom gives me some of her pretzels!” Archie – “I love to ANYTHING! I eat my food, Edie’s food, and anything I can find on the floor.”
3. Favorite pastime? Edie – “I love to chase bunnies, squirrels, and bark at all my doggie friends I see on my walks. I also LOVE to sleep, cuddle and have people pet me. My mom calls me “Needy Edie” because she says I always need and love attention.”
Archie “I love to eat, I love to sleep and I love to sit outside and watch everything. My mom says I am like a yard gnome because I can sit outside all day and just watch what is going on. Recently, I have learned I am really fast runner, so I am enjoying running after Edie and being chased by my mom.”
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Edie “My biggest pet peeve is when I am not getting enough cuddles or attention.” Archie – “My biggest pet peeve is when other people get to eat, and I don’t get any of their food.”
5. Favorite time of year? Edie – “I love the love summer (when there is no rain)! It is fun to walk and be outside.” Archie – “I love all the seasons. I love to play in leaves, the snow, and run outside whenever I can so that everyone can see how fast I am now.”
6. Best vacation destination? Edie and Archie “Our favorite vacation destination is going to grandma and grandpa’s house. Grandpa loves to walk us. We also love going to visit all of our cousins and play with them. ”
7. Favorite spot to snuggle/nap? Edie “I love to snuggle and nap on anyone’s lap. It’s the best!
Archie – “My favorite place to nap is in one of my doggie beds. My mom wishes I would snuggle more, but I like to nap by myself because I am big boy now.”
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
Edie “One time, mommy bought a real grass pad and put it in the house for me to go potty on during the day. However, I thought it would be so much to dig it all up! There was grass and dirt all over the kitchen. It was so much fun!”
Achie “Well, I found where mommy use to keep the paper towels and I had a blast! I chewed them all up and it made it look like it snowed in our house. “