Zoey Brennen is our Dog of the Month. Zoey has been a puppy client since last August and is a bundle of fun! She loves going for walks and investigating her neighborhood and is always up for a game of fetch in the house! And boy does she love her Cheerios!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? My name is Zoey and I will be celebrating my first birthday in March. I live in Sewickley with my mom and dad and my brother.
2. What is your favorite food? I am very fond of all food, but my current favorite is duck and turkey treats.
3. Favorite pastime? I love to play fetch and can play for hours. I also love chewing my elk antler.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? That my neighbors don’t come out to see me when I am on my walk. I sit patiently at the end of their driveway, but most of the time they stay in the house!
5. Favorite time of year? I think I am going to like spring, I have had enough of the snow.
6. Best vacation destination? I went back to my breeder’s house for vacation and got to spend time with my doggie sister Paige and my special human friend Arlene.
7. Favorite spot to snuggle/nap? I like to sit on my mom in the lounge chair.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? The first time my mom took me out in my fenced in yard, I waited until she unhooked my leash and flew through the spindles like Supergirl and ran out to see the neighborhood on my own!