There is one word that perfectly describes Addie, our Dog of the Month for July and that’s sweet. Addie is such a love bug and she is an excellent walker. Our sitters are always so happy to see her! Notice her cheeky little wink!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? Addie, 5 years old, lives in Wexford PA.
2. What is your favorite food? Any piece of meat, although she is unfortunately on a vegan diet per her veterinarian, she loves steak and chicken.
3. Favorite pastime? Running and patrolling her backyard.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Addie dislikes being alone for too long during the day, which is why she loves her dog walkers.
5. Favorite time of year? Summer when she can roll in the grass.
6. Best vacation destination? Door County, Wisconsin so she can run on the bay/beach and swim in the bay.
7. Favorite spot to snuggle/nap? Loves to nap on top of the couch, snuggles anywhere where her humans are.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? Addie ate an entire stick of butter, broke into the garbage can, and puked up all the garbage on 1st and 2nd floors of the house!