Dog of the Month-July 2018
Archie Pohl is our Dog of the Month for July and to say he is a total sweetheart and loved is an understatement. We started seeing Archie when he was a tiny puppy and have watched him grow into the funny little fellow he is today. Archie is always ready with a crooked smile and a kiss-he brightens everyone’s day and no one cuddles better! Meet Archie!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? Archibald Louis Pohl, but I go by Archie. I am 1 year 8 months in people years or about 11 in dog years. I live in Cranberry Township.
2. What is your favorite food? Aside from my dog food (same brand my whole life), I like steak, pork, popcorn and goldfish crackers. My favorite treats are Vet Dogs chicken treats and Angel Eyes, which are supposed to help the staining around my eyes but mostly just taste good.
3. Favorite pastime? I love to play ball in the house, ride in the car, take walks and watch movies with my family. I also love to play with other dogs.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Hair dryer after a bath, the vacuum sweeper and the printer in the home office.
5. Favorite time of year? Summer, because some of my family are home with me all day long!
6. Best vacation destination? My family’s ski place at Seven Springs and Uncle Eric’s lake house in upstate NY. Last year, I drove the boat, went paddleboarding and checked out the water trampoline.
7. Favorite spot to snuggle/nap? I love my travel crate because it means adventure awaits! I also like to snuggle on a blanket on the ottoman in front of the TV.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? I like to eat out of garbage cans around the house (paper is one of my favorites—I could be the dog that ate your homework) and I’ve ruined more than one pair of flip flops by eating the center toe piece (they taste so good!)