Happy New Year from everyone at All Pet and Home Care! Here’s to seeing “20/20” this year! We’re starting off with a real sweetheart for our Dog of the Month-Ginger Rasmussen.
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live?
My name is Ginger, a name given m by my foster mom who names all the dog she cares for after movie stars (Ginger Rogers)! I might be 9-10 years old. No one can be sure because I’m a rescue dog.
2. What is your favorite food?
It’s a tie between Greenies or green beans and chicken broth. Either way, I’m pretty excited about eating both. Because I’m a Doxie, I’m food motivated and always on the lookout for between meal snacks!
3. What is your favorite pastime?
I’m a walker! We go for a 15-20 minute walk at least three times a day. At least once a week we go to the Mars Nature Preserve or another dog-friendly park.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being left alone! I have separation anxiety. CBD oil from the Roll Away Dog Cafe seems to help me cope a little better.
5. What is your favorite time of year?
Summer! Winter not so much, but I will go for a shorter walk or potty break if I have a coat on.
6. What is your favorite vacation destination?
Anywhere there’s a bed or couch with a blanket.
7. Where is your favorite spot to snuggle/nap?
I like to rest between my human’s leg and the arm of the recliner, just like a hot dog in a bun.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
Me? Naughty? Even if I were, I’m too cute to stay mad at for long.