Our dog of the Month for April is a big deal-a REALLY big deal! Meet Gus Krug. Gus has been a client for nearly a year and is easily one of our most interesting daily dog walks. I am only 5’2″ and we see almost eye to eye. I have literally seen people pull up their shades and stare out the window when we pass by, he is quite an eyeful! Please enjoy reading about our guy Gus!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? Gus – 19 months – Sewickley
2. What is your favorite food? Bananas 3. Favorite pastime? Going to the Sewickley borough park for hikes
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? When my dad hugs my mom, I get very jealous
5. Favorite time of year? Fall/ winter
6. Best vacation destination? This year will be first vacation to Delaware to see the ocean
7. Favorite spot to snuggle/nap? In the entry – nobody gets passed me!
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? I stole a bone- in pork chop off the counter top. I swallowed the bone whole! My parents made a big deal and took me to PVESC – no care needed I ended up digesting the bone. Now my nickname is the “bone crusher”.