Cats of the Quarter-October 2018
We have a mother-daughter team as our Cats of the Quarter for October. We care for Mia and Pippa when their mom travels and the girls are just lovely. Mia tends to be a little more showy than her daughter but both are darling.
2. Describe your purrrfect day. Our purrrfect day is laying in a nice sunny window watching all of the little critters run and fly around our yard.
3. Are you indoor or outdoor? We are indoor girls.
4. Favorite place to cat nap? We love to nap under mom’s bed, or in a nice sunny window, or on a nice afghan – basically, we love to nap!
5. Favorite food? We love chicken!
6. Are you people oriented or a loner? We are generally loners, but we are getting better with the humans, and I (Mia) love to lay on mom’s lap.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? When mom leaves to go to work.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? Well, I (Pippa) attempted to get a bug flying in the window and ended up shredding mom’s curtains☹.