July is all about siblings! Our Cats of the Quarter are two very friendly rescued sweethearts, living the life of luxury and leisure! Read all about these cute kitties here.
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live?
My name is Alexander, but I go by Lexi. I am 14 years old.
My name is Roxana, but I go by Roxie. I am 10 years old. We live in Zelienople.
2. Describe your purrrfect day.
We love to wake Mommy up so she can give us breakfast and a few treats, bask in the morning sun on the porch, play a bit in the middle of the day, bask on the porch in the afternoon sun, eat dinner, cuddle with Mommy while she watches TV, and then sleep on her bed.
3. Are you an indoor or an outdoor cat? Indoor, but we have a screened porch.
4. Where is your favorite place to cat nap? The porch in warm weather. In colder weather the table in Mommy’s bedroom, the bed in the guest room, or the chairs by the window in the living room.
5. What is your favorite food? TUNA!
6. Do you enjoy company or are you a loner? We like company and are very friendly once you get to know us. Just ask Rae!
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? We don’t get tuna very often and Mommy is stingy with the treats.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
Lexi: I sit on the dining room table while Mommy is eating and she keeps making me get down.
Roxie: I pulled the runner out from under Mommy’s bird collection and broke three of her favorites.