Emmy and Kitty Helinski are our pick for Cats of the Quarter. We take care of these sweet girls when their Mom and Dad go to Florida or are off to see the Grandkids. Kitty is a little more reserved and Emmy is always there to greet us and be sure to get her share of love. Enjoy Emmy and Kitty!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? a. Emmy Lou – 13 years old and I live in Cranberry Township b. Kitty Parker – 13 years old and I live in Cranberry Township We’re sisters and our parents rescued us in Eastern Pennsylvania – we were abandoned in the Poconos but someone found us and put us up for adoption.
2. Describe your purrrfect day. a. We love to get brushed! Especially me, (Kitty) – I would let you brush me all day!
3. Are you indoor or outdoor? a. We mainly stay indoors but we really enjoy getting out on the back deck on warm sunny days.
4. Favorite place to cat nap? a. Our cat beds, our when mom or dad get up and leave a nice warm chair -its awesome when they leave a blanket or pillow for us too.
5. Favorite food? a. We love our mix of dry food and love to get a small wet food snack too. We NEED our morning saucer of half and half when mom and dad get their coffee in the morning too.
6. Are you people oriented or a loner? a. I’m Emmy and I love to visit with anyone; b. I’m Kitty and not real friendly – unless you tap the floor or chair with my favorite hair brush – then I’ll come running!
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? a. When mom and dad’s kids and relatives come to visit -AND THEY BRING THEIR DOGS!!!
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? a. Naughty??? Us??? Never happen!!