Cats of the Quarter-January-March 2020
Happy New Year! We are starting our Cats of the Quarter with a brother and sister duo who are just purrfect! Read on about Benny and Squeakers Magness.
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? My name is Benny. I am 18 months old and live in Zelienople.
2. Describe your purrrfect day. EVERY day is purrfect in my world! A day full of eating, sleeping and playing with my sister is the best.
3. Are you an indoor or an outdoor cat? Indoor only. But I LOVE to sit on my window cat tower and watch the world go by.
4. Where is your favorite place to cat nap? Anywhere. I have free roam of my castle!
5. What is your favorite food? My favorite is Ziwi chicken. It doesn’t upset my tummy and keeps me lean!
6. Do you enjoy company or are you a loner? I enjoy my alone time but I also like to know where everyone is. Until those little people they call “grandkids” come over. Then I like to hide upstairs! Let’s just say they enjoy seeing me more than I enjoy seeing them!
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? I don’t like it when my people go away. Sure, they send nice people to take care of us, but nobody beats my humans!
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? Well, this year I could NOT resist taking a lick of the turkey carcass on Thanksgiving! Apparently someone wanted to make soup out of it and wasn’t very happy with me tasting it. But it was just a lick. And Mom laughed. She’s the only one that counts anyway!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? My name is Squeakers. I was rescued by my parents, and I am somewhere between 2 and 4. I live in Zelienople with my brother, Benny.
2. Describe your purrrfect day. My perfect day would be a never ending, overflowing food bowl. I am still waiting for my perfect day!
3. Are you an indoor or an outdoor cat? I am indoors only. I was dumped on a country road so I am happy staying inside from now on.
4. Where is your favorite place to cat nap? Like my brother, I am free to nap anywhere I choose. Did I mention I am a bit of a “diva”?
5. What is your favorite food? FOOD! Mom has me on a weight management diet because I have a hard time controlling myself. I will steal Benny’s food any chance I get. And he “lets” me. Well, actually, I push him out of the way. Mom has to guard him from me!
6. Do you enjoy company or are you a loner? Company- all the time. I am Diva-licious! Who can resist my charms?!
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? Well, being the Diva I am, I have 3. 1. Not getting all the food. 2. Having my nails trimmed. 3. Sharing this Cat of Quarter spotlight with my annoying little brother!
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? When I do not get what I want, when I want it, I enjoy knocking everything off of the counter, table, dresser (whatever) while staring at my humans.