Our Cats of the Quarter are Sierra and Mikey Walch. We get to see them when their family goes on vacation. Sierra and Mikey are both very friendly and we really enjoy caring for them. Please enjoy their story.
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? Sierra(14) and Mikey (7)
2. Describe your purrrfect day. Lying in the sun streak coming in the window
3. Are you indoor or outdoor? Indoor Only
4. Favorite place to cat nap? On the back of my owners’ family room couch or on the rug in the sun.
5. Favorite food? We only eat Fancy Feast food. We are VERY particular eaters.
6. Are you people oriented or a loner? We love people but are afraid of little kids. We are getting used to our 5 and 2 year old little owners since they are getting better with being gentle with us.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve? We don’t like a lot of kids running around, which happens often in our house. We like quiet.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? Mikey ran away for almost 2 weeks which scared us all. He didn’t like being outside and we missed him. Mom also can’t keep flowers in our house—we like to eat them. Ha! ha! ha!