Buddy Godfrey is our Dog of the Month for June. Buddy is a funny little guy who has lots of spunk! Buddy loves going for walks and is always interested in what’s going on along the way. Like most little dogs he has a big personality! Take a look at Buddy!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live?
Buddy, age 1 year, 7 months and I live in Gibsonia.
2. What is your favorite food? Peanut butter.
3. Favorite pastime? Tug of war.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? Being left home.
5. Favorite time of year? Summer so I can stay outside.
6. Best vacation destination? Misty Pines Dog Park.
7. Favorite spot to snuggle/nap? My human sisters’ beds.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? Swallowed a rubber salamander when I was only about 3 months old!