Simon and Cole are our Cats of the Quarter for April through June. You couldn’t find a couple of sweeter kitties! Both boys come running to greet you (we like to think it’s not all about the food ha ha!) and love to play. These two black cats are never bad luck!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live?
2. Describe your purrrfect day.
Simon – being held over my mom’s left shoulder
Cole – watching and swatting at birds through the window
3. Are you indoor or outdoor?
4. Favorite place to cat nap?
Simon on a soft blanket
Cole – in a cat tree
5. Food – nothing exciting here. They both eat prescription food
6. Are you people oriented or a loner?
Simon LOVES people
Cole is a bit more timid but stays close
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Simon – don’t you dare touch my belly
Cole – don’t pick me up!
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done?
Simon – vomit on a JUST professionally cleaned carpet. Sigh..
Cole – swallowed a needle at 10pm on a Sat night. Dr. Ibrahim still has it!