This month’s dog of the month is Charlie Prince. Charlie has been a client for several years and is a very sweet fellow. He is always ready to greet us with a wagging tail. Please enjoy Charlie!
What is your name, age, and where do you live?
- Charlie Prince Age 10 Cranberry Township, PA
- What is your favorite food? Chicken and the occasional potato chip
- Favorite pastime? Barking at Dogs on TV, unrolling the toilet paper roll and chasing the laser pointer around the room.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? I really don’t like arthritis, nor do I particularly like when my mom brushes my teeth. … so, I sneeze on her ….on purpose (and that’s her pet peeve)
- Favorite time of year? Fall – I like to walk in crunchy leaves and make as much noise as possible (and bark at the neighbors’ jack-o-lanterns).
- Best vacation destination? Grandma and grandpa’s in West Virginia
- Favorite spot to snuggle/nap? Close to a window where I can catch some rays.
- What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? One time my mom got a box of crayons from an activity she did at a work conference. She left them on the dining room table which was no match for my freakishly impressive jumping ability. I ate them all (even the paper( while mom was at work and pooped rainbows for days. My mom was not happy!