At All Pet and Home Care we love all our clients and they are all special. Sometimes though we get a client who has an exceptional back story and is head and tails above others. Strudel Volkar is one such dog. Strudel started her life as part of a puppy mill and lived the first three years of her life in a crate being overbred. Strudel’s “owners” also ran a drug operation so it was not the best environment for any living thing. Judy rescued Strudel and has completely changed her life around. Those of us who care for Strudel all remark she is human like in her mannerisms and truly is one of the most wonderful pups we have ever encountered. Her mom is currently getting her pilot license and Strudel is all set to be her co-pilot as you’ll see from the picture below. Sweet Strudel really makes life better for us all-enjoy!
1. What is your name, age, and where do you live? My name is Strudel the poodle. I am somewhere between 3 and 5 years old (a lady never reveals her true age!). I live with my mom in Mars. I used to live in a bad place that sold drugs and kept me in a crate all day, but mom rescued me!
2. What is your favorite food? I adore cheese. (I am French after all !)
3. Favorite pastime? Playing ball
4. What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate big dogs that bark and bounce. They are scary.
5. Favorite time of year? Summer because I can play ball outside.
6. Best vacation destination? Anywhere my mom is
7. Favorite spot to snuggle/nap? I like the top of the back of the chair in the den, especially if it is sunny. I can watch the world go by and safely defend my house from the window.
8. What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? I destroyed a crate and the camper screen door trying to get out so I could see my mom.