Our next Cat of the Quarter is the very distinguished Tipper Daugherty-Penn. I have had the privilege of being Tipper’s sole caretaker for the past few years when his mom and dad go on vacation. Tipper is such a sweetheart and loves to talk to me-he’s always very vocal about welcoming me into the house! We have our routine and he loves attention!
- What is your name, age, and where do you live? I am ten years old and live in Seven Fields Pa . They call me Tipper and “Mr. T.”
- Describe your purrrfect day. Snacks with mommy, snacks with daddy and watching sports on TV.
- Are you indoor or outdoor? Strictly indoor but I am allowed on a closed deck in nice weather with supervision.
- Favorite place to cat nap? The velvet couch in the great room. I have taken it over.
- Favorite food? Whisker Lickin’ Hard Tuna snacks
- Are you people oriented or a loner? Very people oriented
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Mommy’s insistence that I exercise by running up and down steps and chasing those fake mice.
- What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done? I used to bite human toes but I have grown out of that.